BMW Shortfall Insurance.
BMW Shortfall Insurance helps protect you against losing out financially if your car is written off or stolen. Car insurers will generally pay you the market value of your car at the time it is written off. With BMW Shortfall you are covered for the difference between this market value and the higher amount, of either:
•The car insurer’s settlement figure and the vehicle invoice price, or
•The car insurer’s settlement figure and the outstanding finance amount
AT A GLANCE
• Immediate cover for new and approved used BMWs, with no mileage limit
• Cover available for 1, 2, 3 or 4 years.
• Pay for your policy up front or in 12 interest free monthly installments
• If your car insurer provides a replacement car following a write-off in the first 12 months, we’ll transfer the cover that’s left on your Shortfall policy to the replacement car at no extra cost
• We’ll also pay up to £500 to cover any excess you have to pay as part of this motor insurance claim, for the full duration of this policy.
• Unlimited cover for Retailer fitted options and accessories.
• Paint and fabric protection products, included in the invoice price, are covered.
• In the event of a total loss, our experienced BMW Protect Services team will be on hand to guide you through the claims process.
Please ask us at the BMW Centre for a BMW Shortfall quote. If you need further assistance you can call BMW Protect Services on 0345 641 9735.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm.
Alternatively visit BMW Protect Services.
BMW Shortfall Insurance is administered by AWP Assistance UK Ltd. Registered in England, No 1710361. Registered Office PO Box 74005, 60 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3P 3DS and is underwritten by AWP P&C SA. AWP Assistance UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 311909.